Adding ester oil to engine oil DIY idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you seriously need to study mechanical engineering, Ester characteristics, and Internal Combustion Engines. Have you fed a combustible hydrocarbon into a compressor? I think not. Fuel combustion creates all kinds of byproducts whereas a compressor only has to compress the incoming air.

Your analogies are not really analogies because you are cannot make scientific/technical comparisons between disparate applications.

Pouring this stuff into an engine does DILUTE the DI (additive) package which is there to prevent corrosion, oxidation, and wear.

You still have not given us a valid engineering/technical reason for adding this stuff to your engine oil, so until you do, further posting by you without a valid engineering/technical reason shows a complete lack of understanding of chemical and mechanical interactions on your

I would.

But I have no idea how my certified & approved '93 vintage R12 cans would mix with my non certified & non approved Amsoil SS ATF & Amsoil SS 15w40.

Perhaps some kind soul in this thread would explain the mysteries of non certified fluids?
Sarcasm dude. Op is absolutely clueless or a troll. Ignore him listen, to Molakule. And your certified R12 can get you a felony under the clean air act so you may not want to announce that you have a banned refrigerant.

Sarcasm dude. Op is absolutely clueless or a troll. Ignore him listen, to Molakule. And your certified R12 can get you a felony under the clean air act so you may not want to announce that you have a banned refrigerant.
Gotcha about the OP, ester oil & MolaKule.
Would never have guessed.
And I appreciate the heads up about the felonious R12.
I’ll keep an eye out for the Clean Air Act Blackhawks 👍🏻

It's compressor oil. Gasoline and diesel engines compress air. Makes perfect sense. I really don't get what everyone's problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back