accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now"

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I’ve ever seen. "Stay for a while.. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

That was good...

Since we're in the mood for biker jokes, I just stumbled across this one the other day:

A group of bikers are riding one day, when they see a girl about to jump off the a bridge. So they stop. George, their burly leader, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who is trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby ... whatcha doin' up there on that railin'? " She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!! "

While he doesn't want to appear "sensitive, " George also doesn't want to miss this "be-a- legend" opportunity either so he asks .. "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe ... why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss? " So, with no hesitation at all, she leans back over the railing and does just that .. and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one. After they breathlessly finish, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker- buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide? "

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl. "

Last edited:
A truck driver stops at diner and orders chile and a coke. A gang of bikers comes in an surrounds the truck driver, eat his chile and drink his coke. The truck driver pays the bill and leaves. The leader of the gang says to the waitress, "He wasn't much of a man, was he?". The waitress responds, "He wasn't much of a truck driver, either. He just ran over every bike in the parking lot as he left".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back