Accident today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir I am all right. Always good to see you on here my friend. Makes my day even better. And honestly yesterday was actually a good day given everything.

Yeah SonofJoe your circumstance had to have been truly spooky and frightful. Walking away from a circuit ancestry like that is something one will never forget. I am very, very glad that your lady and you are ok.

Hello bbhero,

Didn't I tell you to remove that "bull's eye" from your car?

Glad to hear you were not badly injured.

You've got to learn not to drive so close in front of that driver behind you (lol).

Have you given your car a name, yet? Typhoid Marry?

OneEyeJack

I got rear ended hard once in a 2004 grand caravan, After stopping short when the traffic in front of me braked suddenly I had just taken my foot off of the brake and got rammed very hard. I pulled over thinking that my van wa toast. Turned out it was only a black mark on the bumper (that was a tough rear end!). Went back to see the other car that had a fair bit of damage in the front, but was smashed to smithereens by a large 1980's GMC SUV that had hit him full force. The SUV was totaled in the front end.

Glad you're ok and accident not worse. Got to be a helpless feeling looking in the rearview knowing nothing you can do. In similar situations, quick slow downs or stops I'm checking the rearview. Not that I could do much besides brace.

I think the nickname for my car will be SureHit08. Or maybe SeeHitorbehit08. The second one due to how many accidents I have come up upon that have just happened with no other responders there on scene yet. Or that how my car seems to be getting hit at a regular basis. Stupid but then I had a hooptyfied old Nissan Sentra I only one minor accident in that car. Get a nicer and newer car and it can't go 9 months without getting hit. My Ford Fusion before that had two windshields replaced and then got finished off by hitting a big doe going 64 mph... I just about hit a dumb woman hit the right front of my car today. If I had not been paying attention it would've happened. Awesomeness squared
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bbhero
I think the nickname for my car will be SureHit08. Or maybe SeeHitorbehit08. The second one due to how many accidents I have come up upon that have just happened with no other responders there on scene yet. Or that how my car seems to be getting hit at a regular basis. Stupid but then I had a hooptyfied old Nissan Sentra I only one minor accident in that car. Get a nicer and newer car and it can't go 9 months without getting hit. My Ford Fusion before that had two windshields replaced and then got finished off by hitting a big doe going 64 mph... I just about hit a dumb woman hit the right front of my car today. If I had not been paying attention it would've happened. Awesomeness squared
smile.gif

About that ride you offered me....no thanks.

No replacement just yet... But when the real time is here... Either a Infiniti G 37 or maybe a Nissan Z or Genesis coupe?? Will see.

Oneyejack I told my doctor that if he rode with me then we'd either see an accident that had just happened with no other first responders there yet or we would have something goofy would happen to us in my car
smile.gif
So I understand your feeling here for sure.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Wam. Pretty good contact made. I am a bit irritated because my car has been through the ringer since I bought it. Anyhow, a parking lot near by so I went in there. And surprisingly I was not really mad by the time I got parked. He got out of his car and said, " I am sorry. You all right?". I told him I was ok just my left shoulder and left side of my neck hurt a bit. About 4-5 out of 10. Not a big deal really. Not worth seeking further help.

Wondering if your shoulder and side got worse a few days after the accident? Usually it takes a few days for thing to show up full tilt. Hopefully, nothing new showed up or things felt worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back