AC Thermostat settings.

What are you setting your AC down too in this summer heat. mine is set to*78 F all day, keeps the house comfortable day and night, also have ceiling fans in all the rooms. :cool:

What are you setting your AC down too in this summer heat. mine is set to*78 F all day, keeps the house comfortable day and night, also have ceiling fans in all the rooms. :cool:
What is your humidity?

Is this supposed to come across as virtue signaling or ?

I seem to remember this coming up in a recent thread.

Last edited:
Cooing is 75 during the day, 72 at night. Heating is 79 during the day and 67 at night. Any warmer than 75 during the summer I would die. 🤣

68F in the summer and 62F in the winter (although I try and bump it to 64F because I'm freezing all winter long). My wife is going through "the change".

73-74F in summer, 65-68 in summer. The little 1.5 ton system seems to struggle with humidity a bit, but it seemingly sips power so I guess that’s a trade off.

AC is 73 during the summer. Heat is 68 day and 65 night in our mild winters.

Cooing is 75 during the day, 72 at night. Heating is 79 during the day and 67 at night. Any warmer than 75 during the summer I would die. 🤣
We do 75F for AC, 65F for heat. Why not identical temp year round? Dunno.

Ps I wish the historical data were more easily kept outside of the smart thermostat. If we dropped our AC to 72, it’d be interesting to see how much the cycle changes.

Back