AC DELCO PF 63E CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the C&P

But your friend should never run an AC Delco on a Ford

Friends don't let friends do such !!!!🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for your time And effort for this website !!
Thanks my friend !!! Good job as always !

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by demarpaint
It made it. Although simply put it looks like the media was not far from splitting/opening at the seam.

Yeah, ugly I call it, it held up though

Told friend I would use a ULTRA or at least a WIX.

Good advice.

Not the best ACDelco and/or ecore anecdote I've seen posted here recently. Yep, the seam pleat area not great looking. That said, as noted by the OP it did get the job done. In my observation the vast majority ecores anecdotes posted here recently have looked respectable, better than pleat area here.

As a related aside, I find it interesting reading the reactionary or imo over reactionary responses in some cases to a less than stellar looking filter anecdote. Just recently reading many 'ecores looking great' comments. Point, while I don't use ecores I wouldn't judge them all from this specific anecdote. I do appreciate that GM/ACDelco chooses to use separate dome end bypass with ecore as opposed to other non ACD using combo valve. Good choice by them imo.

Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted by Sayjac
Not the best ACDelco and/or ecore anecdote I've seen posted here recently. Yep, the seam pleat area not great looking. That said, as noted by the OP it did get the job done. In my observation the vast majority ecores anecdotes posted here recently have looked respectable, better than pleat area here.

As a related aside, I find it interesting reading the reactionary or imo over reactionary responses in some cases to a less than stellar looking filter anecdote. Just recently reading many 'ecores looking great' comments. Point, while I don't use ecores I wouldn't judge them all from this specific anecdote. I do appreciate that GM/ACDelco chooses to use separate dome end bypass with ecore as opposed to other non ACD using combo valve. Good choice by them imo.

Thanks for c&p.

Yes, lots of over reaction posts I've noted. I have a shocker: a PF64 "red label" filter that says on red label "replace w pf 64" off a friends 2010 Chevy Tahoe with 5.3 v8 to cut tonight. Filter is a E CORE also even though it doesnt say PF 64 "E"

Stay tuned for later today folks
shocked2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back