A 2021 Wrangler 4xe is now in the garage

So far so good; on my commute the IC motor rarely-if ever- kicks on. Using the Level 1 charger it’s fully charged in under 12 hours. My wife thinks it is a fun drive as well.

Nice machine!
Hope it serves you well although it won't be as good as an e36 BMW.
But you already know that as do I.

I'm figuring out the telematics slowly but surely; it's not as intuitive as the COMAND system in the C43 but it responds a bit faster. VR is pretty good as well. It's really pleasant to drive and with the battery placed relatively low in the chassis it feels more planted in the corners compared to an IC model.
A friend who also has a 4xe let me know that running it in 4WD auto increases the max regeneration effect; so far I'm averaging 40 mpg.

I'm figuring out the telematics slowly but surely; it's not as intuitive as the COMAND system in the C43 but it responds a bit faster. VR is pretty good as well. It's really pleasant to drive and with the battery placed relatively low in the chassis it feels more planted in the corners compared to an IC model.
A friend who also has a 4xe let me know that running it in 4WD auto increases the max regeneration effect; so far I'm averaging 40 mpg.
That makes sense since it's dragging on the front axle as well with the center diff.

I had a Chrysler Pacifica S plug in hybrid for a rental for a week and plug in hybrid would fit my use case very well. With its 35 mile electric range I had to fill the gas with just a gallon of gas at the end of the week after 250 miles of driving.

Back