5 Best Windshield Wipers ?

I always try to eventually answer the question. I have a new set of the Bosch direct connects on my 2012 Versa. My trusted Indy recommended a replacement when I had it in for a cvt fluid drain and fill and they are perfect. Silent and effective with the first swipe.

I’ve had the first 2 before and wasn’t impressed. Both were about 10 years ago though.

I like the Supertech (or whatever they changed it to) as well as the NAPA house brand. If you catch them on sale, they’re cheaper than ST too. I will say they seem to just go performance wise so it’s good to have a set or 2 in inventory.

"Hey my wipers are chattering/streaking"

"Cool we'll check them out"

And then new wipers get put on.
So you have to be in for service or make an appointment? Sounds like PITA unless you are having your serviced. FCP Euro...lifetime replacement and you chuck them in with your used oil to send back.

So you have to be in for service or make an appointment? Sounds like PITA unless you are having your serviced. FCP Euro...lifetime replacement and you chuck them in with your used oil to send back.
I swing by when I need to. No appointment and they do it on the service drive. The dealer is 15 minutes away, same as my closest parts stores. If I need something I'll just add it to a trip into town. Last time I was there my buddy took me for a spin in his latest project. My son likes to walk the lot and the shop.

I have I very good relationship with my dealer and the people that work there. I used to work there myself and we all know each other on a first name basis. I went to HS with a few of the techs.

Shipping oil and used parts sounds like more of a PITA to me.

I swing by when I need to. No appointment and they do it on the service drive. The dealer is 15 minutes away, same as my closest parts stores. If I need something I'll just add it to a trip into town. Last time I was there my buddy took me for a spin in his latest project. My son likes to walk the lot and the shop.

I have I very good relationship with my dealer and the people that work there. I used to work there myself and we all know each other on a first name basis. I went to HS with a few of the techs.

Shipping oil and used parts sounds like more of a PITA to me.
The dealer relationship you have is why this is so easy and will not be the norm - most folks wont' be able to get replacement blades for free this easily. I order all my stuff online which is supremely low-hassle. Shipping the stuff back is easy for me as well b/c I just combine it with my oil changes and other consumables and keep a stash of flat-rate boxes/labels. Drop it in the box, tape it up, drop it at the post office on my way to work.

Best frame wiper: Bosch Direct Connect

Best beam wiper: Rain-X Latitiude

Best hybrid wiper: Michelin Cyclone

Honorable mention: Anco Contour

Honorable mention: Trico Sentry
Well... That's always a good situation to have.... :LOL:
Bosche icons lasted more than 5 years on my Buick Century, got them on Sale at WALLY WORLD

Bosche icons lasted more than 5 years on my Buick Century, got them on Sale at WALLY WORLD

I hope they weren’t Bosche brand.

My experience with Bosch wipers was complete opposite. Didn’t even last one year and did a poor job to boot. I agree with the premise that it depends on the shape of the windshield.
I replaced the Bosch with OEM Denso. They work perfectly.

OEM is good, I sold more BOSCHE at Advance than any other, so did my Teammates!! My friend Bill a team mate also drove many miles a year, he had 3 jobs, Bosche did him well

Back