3 Modest Gifts Worth Giving and Receiving.

UncleDave

$100 Site Donor 2024
Corona Hand saw - worth every penny of the 23.00
Freakishly effective and solidly built with a softer insert for the handle a a lip on the handle end for the pull stroke. Very light.

The Battery Daddy 26.00- can store something like 180 batteries it's about a 26 dollar organizer complete with a tester and small screwdriver kit.
High enough quality to be pleasing with solid latches. This is way better than the battery drawer/ box. Wont fit everything, but so far for me it's a 99% solution.

The Potica (pronounced po-tee-zza) 25-29 . A slovenian/ midwestern based cake with a variety of ground nut fillings - seriously layered. A delight to eat and no doubt a giant pain to make.

Attachments

• IMG_5111.jpeg
    IMG_5111.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5109.jpeg
    IMG_5109.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5108.jpeg
    IMG_5108.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5106.jpeg
    IMG_5106.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5110.jpeg
    IMG_5110.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Corona Hand saw - worth every penny of the 23.00
Freakishly effective and solidly built with a softer insert for the handle a a lip on the handle end for the pull stroke. Very light.

The Battery Daddy 26.00- can store something like 180 batteries its 26 dollar organizer complete with a tester and small screwdriver kit.
High enough quality to be pleasing with solid latches. This is way better than the battery drawer/ box. Wont fit everything, but so far for me it's a 99% solution.

The Potica (pronounced po-tee-za) 25-29 . A slovenian/ midwestern based cake with a variety of ground nut fillings - seriously layered. A delight to eat and no doubt a giant pain to make.
Funny, we have 2/3....would be 3/3 but tree nut allergy in the household :)

The folding hand saws are great. Aside from household use, I keep one, well oiled and attached to a wrist strap and small float, on the ocean boat in case I pick up a lobster pot in the props. Tip from the old salts....

You cannot realize how much you needed one until you have one:) My Wife found one w/ a tester!

Shortly after this pict I uncovered another 20 AA& 35 AAA most rechargeable in other drawers.
Having batteries scattered everywhere just blows.

My prior storage had zero organization and took up more than twice the space.

I took a "before" prior to the first post but didn't show it.
You can see through the container to what a mess it all was in scattered boxes and plastic wrapped..

IMG_5107.jpeg

I’ve had a Corona extension pruner for years. Good quality tools.

Never heard of this brand or this specialty type saw prior to its arrival.

We're on a semi wooded acre and a half filled with stuff always needing pruning or cutting back.

I got all the big tools...Stihl , Makita 36V saw, Makita pole saw & extension.

I dont wanna drag that stuff out for every little thing.

Last edited:
Back