250k on Toyota coolant

Try the Toyota parts website https://parts.toyota.com/
Search Toyota SLL coolant - 00272SLLC2
Find a local dealer with a decent price, most won’t ship it.
I can get it for $14-$15/gal but it‘s a dealer 100 miles away. I make my ordering a part of my road trip plans.
Drain and fill the rad and you’ll be good.
BTW, before I did the web search I thought I’d check out my closest place which is a Lexus dealer, they want $39/gal

239k on the pump, when it goes you'll replace the coolant again, I'd take this opportunity to inspect the pulleys
and drive belt as well.

I checked underneath the radiator cap and it looks perfect! super clean and the coolant is still bright pink and clean looking.,

SO I think ill stick with the radiator drain and fill if anything. I will probably track down some of the pink coolant for the refill

Is the ASIAN zerex shown above ok to top off/ mix with what I have now? from description it appears to be the red coolant and i am running the pink

It's pink. It's equivalent to the Toyota SLLC....and completely compatible with it

Try the Toyota parts website https://parts.toyota.com/
Search Toyota SLL coolant - 00272SLLC2
Find a local dealer with a decent price, most won’t ship it.
I can get it for $14-$15/gal but it‘s a dealer 100 miles away. I make my ordering a part of my road trip plans.
Drain and fill the rad and you’ll be good.
BTW, before I did the web search I thought I’d check out my closest place which is a Lexus dealer, they want $39/gal
Nice call. My local Toyota has the pink coolant for under $15 a gallon

2008 with the 5.7 here

I pulled the engine block plug when I did mine at 108k. Not that much more work to get as much out as possible.

Also used Zerex Asian.

I believe the Toyota coolants are Long Life and Super Long life. The first being the red and the later being the pink.

The pink is only sold in 50/50 pre mixed.

I‘d just do a simple drain and fill and check on it in a month or so and then do it again. That’s about it. I would NOT attempt to drain the block and I wouldn’t remove any hoses or flush anything. Just simple drain and fill.

The Red and the Pink are not made up with the same ingredients. The pink is not just the red that has been diluted.

Use Toyota Pink, drain the radiator and the block (very easy). Keep the temp set to max heat while doing the draining and filling.

Drive it a few days and repeat procedure.

Back