225/75 r16 load range E. Any suggestions?

I have a Ford van, that takes six 225/75 r16, in load range e.

I'm looking for a tire to eventually transition into. It's a highway and dirt road rig so rib tread patterns are probably preferred, something with a more eco-friendly pattern, and something that's rated for snow and ice.

Any suggestions?

sounds backwards but if you think about it, a 2wd van needs MORE aggressive tires than a 4x4 truck for low traction conditions like a muddy dirt road. Something like a Transforce HT is fine in a little mud if you have 4wd available, but could get you into trouble if you don’t.

Is it a dually van? Also, when you say ribbed tire I instantly think highway tire. I call off road lugged for whatever reason. Don't know if others do the same. Any way your point got across. (I think)

I put some Black Lion on a Roadtrek van that takes that size. Many miles since then and still like new. Local tire store manger recommended them to me. The tread looks identical to the Michelins that were on it. No complaints. Quiet and stabil

Michelin Defender LTX MS.
Michelin doesn’t make that tire in his size anymore. World recommend the Michelin Agilis Cross Climate which is also has the three peak mountain snow flake rating.

Back