2025 Camaro Z/28

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
This is one busy design. Looks like the designers had too much coffee.

1683730646197.jpeg

According to a report by Car and Driver, before the Camaro goes all-electric, Chevrolet plans to give the legendary muscle car one last hurrah with a limited-production 2025 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. That is, if the company can squeeze production into a short time span.

Chevy is scheduled to end production of the internal-combustion Camaro by the end of 2024 to replace it with an electric version. The final fuel-powered Camaro will be built with a performance-oriented focus to celebrate the model’s track-focused forerunners. Think of it as the successor to the fifth-generation Z/28.

That’s not an actual car. Just some random internet concept.

Here’s the Car and Driver reference.

It’s a strange article. Camaro production is officially over January 2024, yet Car and Drove claims a 2025 Z/28 could come out in Fall 2024 (??). Highly doubt any of this article is true.

I’ve noticed many of the car magazines now repost old articles with current dates. That’s my guess on this. Probably an article from a year ago that they’re passing off as a “new” story for more clicks.

Last edited:
It would look great without those angled louver-thingys in the lower grille.
And I bet other view angles are much more handsome: side, rear quarter, rear.
Discontinuation is pretty sad... the Camaro will be missed.

According to a report by Car and Driver, before the Camaro goes all-electric, Chevrolet plans to give the legendary muscle car one last hurrah with a limited-production 2025 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. That is, if the company can squeeze production into a short time span.

GM making the same mistake as Ford using an iconic name for their EV.

Back