2021 VW Jetta GLI - UOA - VW 0w20 508.00 - 7000 kms

Hey fellas,

Here is my latest UOA. Unlike the last year, I did not have a chance to take it to the track this year, so it is mainly daily driving and WOT few times a day.

I did not put a lot of miles since I bought it, but when I do, it is mostly highway miles. No short tripping at all.

No TBN testing as I'm okay with 1 year- 5k OCI, not planning to extend it. I just wanted to check the wear metals. Last time the TBN was fine despite being on track for several hours. The drivetrain is completely stock, planning to tune it after 5-year drivetrain warranty and will probably switch to 502/504.00 5w40 afterwards.

Oil: OEM VW/Audi 0w20 508.00
OCI: 7005 km - 4350 miles

111.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4654.jpg

Wear metals are coming down since your last report. Should still come down a bit more on some of those. Great color combination on the Jetta.

Wear metals are coming down since your last report. Should still come down a bit more on some of those. Great color combination on the Jetta.
Thank you

I think one of the reasons for higher wear metals in the previous reporting (despite having shorter OCI) were 12+ hr of an actual track time. I was crucified for using 0w20 on the track here, but apparently it works fine.

Back