2021 VW Jetta 1.4 CEL - P2635

My only real beef with VCDS is that mobile wont do a quick SRI reset on the HexNet. At least it would not last time i tried, you can code the values, but isn't the reason you got mobile out because you wanted quick?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the new Jetta :) j/k.
Nah, I like the styling of ours vs the facelift model. Lol. Will be keeping.

I leased a 2017 1.4 for three years. It ran ok. Decently quick. Nice interior. A premium feel for an economy car. I liked how it handled. Excellent fuel economy. I had issues with the Key Fob getting glitchy in cold temps and tripping the key light on the cluster even after changing out the batteries. Rear main seal started weeping oil after 12,000 miles or so. Never got a CEL light tho. I would consider another Jetta but wish they had dual injection instead of direct injection.

Been at dealer for 2 hours, just checked in with service advisor. They are putting a new fuel pump (low pressure) in and going to test it with a few drive cycles. I’m not convinced it’s that due to no drivability issues and the odd cruise control fault but time will tell.

Been at dealer for 2 hours, just checked in with service advisor. They are putting a new fuel pump (low pressure) in and going to test it with a few drive cycles. I’m not convinced it’s that due to no drivability issues and the odd cruise control fault but time will tell.

So the light came back on?

Not all low pressure pump failures will result in drivability issues. It has to be severely out of spec.

Back