2020 F-150 Super Snake Sport vs Ram TRX // DRAG & Roll Race

Pretty amazing that a factory equipped vehicle ran that close to an after-market.

I imagine Hennessy could get that TRX to take the Ford with a little post-factory work.

I am not sure I would buy a hot rod pickup. Though the performance is impressive .

It’s not a fair comparison. The Shelby F-150 is a street truck. The Ram is is a 4x4 with an off-road package. Maybe a Ram TRX vs. Ford Raptor would be a more fair comparison.

It’s not a fair comparison. The Shelby F-150 is a street truck. The Ram is is a 4x4 with an off-road package. Maybe a Ram TRX vs. Ford Raptor would be a more fair comparison.
The competition is just as close in the realm of ridiculous purchases

At the end of the day it's still a truck. Give me a much more aerodynamic/better handling car any day.
It is nice to have choices! Especially if you find yourself carrying 800 pounds of feed, firewood, or sheetrock.

Not that too many guys will do any of that with THESE trucks! haha

The RAM is a stock pickup truck that can be bought on the dealer lot with full warranty. The Shelby is an aftermarket, like a Hennessy. That being the case, I'm VERY surprised at how close they ran.

I expect I'll be able to get some TRX seat time shortly once my dealer starts getting them, should be interesting. The truck is extremely well spec'd inside and subsequently should be a very nice place to be.

That Ram can do like 0-60 in 8 something seconds... in 4WD and through sand.

It did pretty good against that street truck.

Back