2018 Ford Ecosport Maintenance

Just traded in the wife's old Escape on a Ecosport. Looking for any advice on maintenance schedule or items to look out for.

Here's the details:
2018 Ford Ecosport SES
2.0L - 4WD
60,000 miles
Has new tires and brakes, and fresh oil change
Will use 5W-20 and motorcraft filter every 5,000 miles

I'm going to replace the the engine and cabin air filters. Also going to do a brake fluid change and I think ATF change at my brothers shop through the transmission lines.

Any other things I should take a look at or start watching out for next?

If not purchased at Ford dealer, visit dealer and verify all recalls/campaigns are completed. If purchased from Ford dealer, I would hope that they would do it automatically but dealerships are a hit or miss commodity.

Probably change the coolant too. Inspect the serpentine belt or replace it.

If not purchased at Ford dealer, visit dealer and verify all recalls/campaigns are completed. If purchased from Ford dealer, I would hope that they would do it automatically but dealerships are a hit or miss commodity.

Probably change the coolant too. Inspect the serpentine belt or replace it.
We did get it at a Ford dealer but they hadn’t even had a chance to clean it when we got it. I’ll have my brother check for recalls.
Good idea on the serpentine belt.

So the dynamic lines, that move on the reverse camera when you turn the wheel, doesn't always show up on the screen, only every once in a while. What would be causing that?

Back