2017 GMC Terrain 2.4 oil change....1 quart overfilled.

What type of oil extractor did you use ? I have a Mityvac and it has graduations molded in to the side of the container to show how much oil has been extracted. They aren't easy to see at a glance so I took a Sharpie and enhanced them plus added a mark in between the liter graduations to show half liters. You might want to make a witness mark on yours for the maximum sump capacity so you'll know right away if a lot more than is expected is being pumped out.
I can’t remember the brand, but the extractor I use has clear markings. It was clear that 6 quarts came out.

shame on any of you here that bought these engines with the known multiple issues . this site has been reporting on this pos engine for a decade !

shame on any of you here that bought these engines with the known multiple issues . this site has been reporting on this pos engine for a decade !
From the research I did the latest versions were night and day better than the early models.

I posted yesterday with legit question and ended up just having the same mod who was talking crap just close the thread. But other members were actually trying to help me, not in the post, but in private mail since even they were disappointed in how people were treating my question.
You asked to have the thread closed. He obliged you.

Back