2017 Audi A6 2.0T Premium plus AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by edyvw
I am not attacking you. Your posts say enough, and no need to bring additional light to that.
I just do not want unsuspecting member taking seriously bogus recommendations.

Yes, you are, and you just personally attacked me again in this post. Anyone who says what you just said to anyone on this board is personally attacking that person.

Originally Posted by Gokhan
I am not attacking you. Your posts say enough, and no need to bring additional light to that.
I just do not want unsuspecting member taking seriously bogus recommendations.

Yes, you are, and you just personally attacked me in this post. Anyone who says what you just said to anyone on this board is personally attacking that person.

Well, it is your problem that you think you are always right. I cannot help you with that.

Well, it is your problem that you think you are always right. I cannot help you with that.

This is your psychological projection (link). The reality is the complete opposite. You think you're always right, and you are psychologically projecting it on me.

This is exactly what prevents you from engaging in a healthy discussion in the first place.

This is your psychological projection (link). The reality is the complete opposite. You think you're always right, and you are psychologically projecting it on me.

This is exactly what prevents you from engaging in a healthy discussion in the first place.

OK, whatever. You won.

Last edited:
OK, whatever. You won.

No, I don't post here to win arguments. I just don't like it when people personally attack other posters.

OK, whatever. You won.

No, I don't post here to win arguments. I just don't like it when people personally attack other posters.

OK, but until next time someone asks for advice for VW/Audi, at least get this right:
Yes, but he's not running VW 504.00. He is running VW 502.00 despite saying it has been superseded by VW 504.00.

VW specs are certainly highly chaotic and confusing with their lax SAPS requirements, different requirements when two specs are combined, etc. It tells you something when the same engine recommends both mid-SAPS and full-SAPS and both 0W-20 and 5W-40.

Last edited:
OK, but until next time someone asks for advice for VW/Audi, at least get this right

Trav posted the German Mobil 1 oil recommendations for the OP's car, and they have all three of the M1 FS 0W-40, M1 ESP 5W-30, and M1 ESP x2 0W-20 in the oil recommendations. That's all I was talking about there.

The supersession of VW 502.00 by VW 504.00 came from you in this thread, and I don't know if it's true or not. So, if it's wrong, you taught me wrong.
21.gif

Enough. Review the Standard of Conduct regarding being civil to other members.

I don't care what anyones personal opinion of another member may be,

I do care when petty personal bickering disrupts topics, discuss with facts or keep it to yourselves.

Be civil while you are a member or you may find you are no longer a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back