2012 Honda Accord {PICS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Greg. Congrats! I really like the tan interior.

Can't live without a moonroof now that I have one.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I actually think white is one of the best colors to have on a car for keeping clean.

Agreed. Having owned a few different colors, I'd say silver and white are the easiest to keep looking clean. Black is the worst.

I like a white car. They don't look too bad if they're a little dirty and then look really good when they're clean. And they show off that new wax job very well.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I actually think white is one of the best colors to have on a car for keeping clean.

Agreed. Having owned a few different colors, I'd say silver and white are the easiest to keep looking clean. Black is the worst.

I hate it, you're correct all the time. Why don't you make a mistake so I can correct it ?
cheers3.gif
beer3.gif

The amount of dust on a vehicle are the same, only the color of the vehicle may show it more or less. The lighter colors vehicles don't show dust as obvious to the eyes as darker colors.

Originally Posted By: gregk24
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Nice color inside and out, easy to keep clean and cool in hot Florida summer.

One thing I felt intimidated is the many buttons on the dash. My E430 has about half that many buttons and I still hate to change any setting while driving.

The auto journalists like to knock this generation for all the buttons on the dash, but really....its not bad at all. Easy to use, I got familiar with it in a very short amount of time.

This newer S2000 isn't mine, but it has the same simple layout of the interior and its buttons.

The left pot has red engine start button and audio control buttons, the right pot has control buttons for HVAC, the cruise control is on steering wheel, the single CD and radio is behind the door on the dash. Nothing on passenger side, no glove box.

It doesn't have any hi-tech gadget such as USB or Bluetooth ...

As you can see, very few buttons to play with.
2008-Honda-S2000-CR-Prototype-Steering-Wheel-1280x960.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bill_G
Very nice car Greg - congrats - bet when you show us some pics 5 years from now it will look even better.

Thats what I am hoping for. I ordered some product and when I have some free days I am going to get to working on the exterior to brighten it up! Its a bit dull now.

White easy to keep clean.. If you don't drive at night in the spring or summer I would agree with that. Or if you live in the city with hardly any bugs around then yes bugs won't be an issue. Here in Va in the country and driving at night and the bugs are out... a front end will get numerous bug hits on the front end. And if the bugs are out in force then it can get pretty heavily covered in no time at all. White is a good color. And your car is very nice\cool
smile.gif

No matter what.. You will take good care of it and it will last a very long time.

Last edited:
Buy a case of Honda ATF and do 2 drain / refill to get all that oil ATF out. There will be lots of slime on the magnetic drain plug.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I hate it, you're correct all the time. Why don't you make a mistake so I can correct it ?
cheers3.gif
beer3.gif

Oh don't worry. I make plenty of mistakes. I'm sure you'll have a chance to correct me at some point.
smile.gif

If there is decent weather this Friday I plan on changing the oil and filter, doing a p/s fluid extract and fill, and doing a transmission fluid drain and fill. Also, plan on giving it a detail including clay, polish, and seal...along with an interior detail. Hope I have nice weather! Ill share pics if it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back