2007 Buick Lucerne 100k miles Tubac, AZ Sr Citizen one owner $4500

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Trying to buy a home, ended up talking to a lady in her 70s in Tubac, AZ. She stated she has her one owner, fully loaded 2007 Buick Lucerne for sale, $4500. 100k miles. She stated it needs nothing. Her husband died, and she stated she doesn't need two cars. She stated is has the 3.8L motor (northstar was also offered). Shout out to @panthermike .

I sense the price is not negotiable, but who knows. I think the price seems high, but if the car is as she describes, might be a solid value.

Last edited:
Trying to buy a home, ended up talking to a lady in her 70s in Tubac, AZ. She stated she has her one owner, fully loaded 2007 Buick Lucerne for sale, $4500. 100k miles. She stated it needs nothing. Her husband died, and she stated she doesn't need two cars. She stated is has the 3.8L motor (northstar was also offered). Shout out to @panthermike .

I sense the price is not negotiable, but who knows. I think the price seems high, but if the car is as she describes, might be a solid value.
Thanks for the heads up Mike! I'm not sure if I'm in the market right now as the Vic keeps on chugging. But this one is tempting for sure.... When I drove my FIL's '04 Lesabre with the same drivetrain, I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Smooth ride, quiet, and really good mpg on the highway. Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one. Does she have it posted anywhere that you know of?

Unfortunately,
Just because an elderly lady says it needs nothing doesn't mean it needs nothing.

Don't expect what you don't inspect!

Reactions: CKN
Back