2.5 Gallon Rotella T Jugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this 2.5 gallon container of Rotella T at my Walmart. I've never seen this one before...you guys have it yet at yours?

2pt5galrotellat.jpg

I have not seen them at my WM, but they have them at Tractor Supply in the 2.5 gal size.

The wal mart in East Stroudsburg, PA has them for $25. I bought a 2.5 gal jug of pennzoil long life back in about 2003-2004, I havent seen them since then!

That is a stupid cheap good deal for 25 bucks. Unfortunately I don't have anything that would like the thickness, lmao.

Im starting to feel left out. The last thing our WM had was about 3 yrs ago they had the 2 gal ST 15w40.

I know they are probably meant to be poured into a oil pumping device, but man would those jugs be very tough to pour directly into a crank case!

When ever I would do a Ford PSD, I would use one of those plus 5 quart bottles. Its not that difficult. Biggest danger is letting it out at a faster rate than the funnel can flow, since it has that gigantic cap.
Then I would put the empty bottle in my trunk and take it home. I use them as used oil containers.

They've been around in 15w-40 for years at farm supply stores.

I wish they would stock it with 10w-30; my dmax takes exactly 2.5 gallons with a filter change. I'd be in heaven!

They're a tiny bit cheaper at Sams (~ $48/2).

For my 02 duramax, and my dad's 06, 2.5 gal is exactly what it takes for a change, so you just dump it in (slowly, of course). I also like the 2.5 gal jugs for bringing back old oil.

They are in all the walmarts (that ive been in)
in the northeast ohio area.

They never carried 2.5gal before.. now they have endcap displays

Last edited:
i think im going to purchase one of these for my truck, then when the oil is all gone i would use them for used oil.

Good price too

That's a good deal. I'd like to see that north of the border and I might just use that oil for summer in the subaru boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back