15 possible radio codes for this Honda, ARRGH!

2004 Insight and "CODE" is flashing in the display. No problem. Go to https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ to look up the code. Problem. It gives me 15 possible codes. Tried the first one and no go. Not sure how many tries I get before it locks, or how long to wait before I can try again. Or if disconnecting the battery would reset it again.

Are you going by the vehicle vin or the device serial number? If vin then maybe there are many options for what radio it's using, try device serial number, it may narrow it down some.

Www.Driveaccord.net might be able to help over there if you ask. More for Accords but they are pretty good with other models and this issue is probably handled the same. I remember them talking about radio codes but forget the specifics at the moment.

Reactions: GON
I've had to retrieve the codes for a half-dozen Hondas we've owned over the years and never was given multiple ones to try. That's odd and I wonder why it's doing that ?

We used to find the codes under the ashtray (where applicable ), inside of glove box , under hood fuse cover and sometimes in the owners manuals.

Back