What are you watching on tv right now?

Watching the Cincinnati Reds @ San Diego Padres game. Go Padres. It’s a rival in my house as dad is a Reds fan. Dad not watching the game though as he doesn’t like streaming and won’t let me put it on the TV in the living room so I’m watching the game by myself in my room.

1976 movie: Mikey and Nicky
Starting out wild. A film staring "Columbo" Peter Falk and John Cassavetes called Mikey and Nicky. About a guy (Cassavetes) in NY city with a mob contract out on him. He is holed up paranoid in a sleeze hotel. He calls his life long buddy (Falk) to help him out. Mob has killer out looking for him.

Watched both Reacher seasons. Got to watch Weird last weekend (loved it), watched Nobody the other night. Will likely go back to British crime series.

Reactions: wlk
I was watching American Pickers. I streamed it on the history channel.
If I were a single man with nothing to spend money on, I could become one of those pickers in a minute. I would have a garage and shop full of the stuff they buy. But I would end up hoarding it all for myself instead of selling the stuff like they do!

If I were a single man with nothing to spend money on, I could become one of those pickers in a minute. I would have a garage and shop full of the stuff they buy. But I would end up hoarding it all for myself instead of selling the stuff like they do!
Absolutely. Me too. If they hit up my place I’d be rich too haha 😆 because I have lots of stuff.

My brothers , I and the gang of kids down the street were captivated by a 60s western show. The Wild Wild West. Now a days I try to watch it sometimes on Roku and it is hillarious to me how silly the whole thing is.

Round two of the NHL playoff have started. Here are the teams still in.

Round two playoffs.JPG

Back