Valvoline Extended Protection 0W20

Not sure if this is the right place to post, so please forgive or delete/move as necessary!

Switched my 2021 Crosstrek over from the "recommended" for CAFE standards 0W20, and to the 5W30 recommended in most other countries (including Japan with the same climate as mine in northernmost upstate NY) I will be using 0W30 in the winter for easier cold starts in sub zero temps, but to retain optimal viscosity once at operating temp by keeping the 30 grade.

So no more use for 0W20. I had stocked up on quite a bit over the last six months or so, about 32QT

I’ve got some 0W20 oil I overbought and would like to pass on to someone who can use it and appreciate a cost break. I’m in the upstate NY area near Lake Placid.

Less than 8 months side purchased.

4x 5QT jugs Valvoline Extended Protection 0W20

1 12QT Garage Box Valvoline Advanced 0W20

Make an offer. All were purchased less than one year ago, the 12QT box is from February directly from the Valvoline website. 5QT jugs are from amazon in November of '23.

I don’t expect retail but my brain is telling me $40 for the 12qt box and $10 per 5qt jug seems fair is local. If wanted shipping, can work something out…

Sorry for all the spelling errors, did not realize as I didn’t have my glasses when I made the post - bad move lol.

Back