Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

just a random walk in the park

IMG_1669.jpeg

incoming-99219642-66CC-4B9C-A5D1-112FAF41ABA8.jpg

I saw this happen once at my previous job. Fellow was unloading a trailer with a forklift. Backing forklift out and the truck pulled forward. He was only about 1 foot from going off backwards. Hit brakes at the last second. His face was white and he was NOT a happy camper!View attachment 215470
Happened at the Paper Mill, employee never noticed the truck pulling fwd. Backed right out and landed on the rear of the lift. Not sure how he didn't break his neck and head. We had Dock Locks, not sure if it failed or what. That guy finally tore up enough stuff they fired him. He was an inside Operator with a good record, was never meant to be an eqpt operator but the Plant downsized and Seniority put him where he didn't really belong. Probably had 30 years there, then got himself fired, and almost hurt badly.

Houston area flooding. San Jacinto River downstream of Lake Houston Dam. Old hwy 90, Sheldon area. Those squares in the water are roofs of picnic tables. Water heads to Highlands then under I 10 over the Superfund Site (Dioxin etc) then to the Houston Ship Channel where the Ferry crossing is. It's gonna be bad for a lot of folks. The rain mostly fell to the north, this is the runoff. Trinity got 12-13" in one day, Huntsville got 11.
Screenshot_20240504_142921_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240504_142933_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_211053_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_211107_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_211122_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_211127_Chrome.jpg

Houston area flooding. San Jacinto River downstream of Lake Houston Dam. Old hwy 90, Sheldon area. Those squares in the water are roofs of picnic tables. Water heads to Highlands then under I 10 over the Superfund Site (Dioxin etc) then to the Houston Ship Channel where the Ferry crossing is. It's gonna be bad for a lot of folks. The rain mostly fell to the north, this is the runoff. Trinity got 12-13" in one day, Huntsville got 11.View attachment 217952View attachment 217953View attachment 217954View attachment 217955View attachment 217956View attachment 217957
One of the managers in a Zoom call Friday - said she had more water on her property than from Harvey. She was on a generator and pump running to move water ……

This is the kitchen in my parents summer house. The house is small and dated. My mom wants my input on a kitchen remodel. The first thing I told her was that the blue countertop has to go along with the back splash and I'd consider having the cabinets painted.

IMG_6980.JPG

My sorry stash and shed. Why I have so much no idea.. it’s been 2 years on the truck and it’s been overheated once. I tend to pick up fluids on RV trips.. small towns tend have a bigger selection and cheaper taxes. Unless it’s Roger AR, that Walmart has EVERYTHING!
IMG_2884.jpeg

This is the kitchen in my parents summer house. The house is small and dated. My mom wants my input on a kitchen remodel. The first thing I told her was that the blue countertop has to go along with the back splash and I'd consider having the cabinets painted.

View attachment 218059
It’s a very common issue. What were beautiful oak cabinets at one time are now considered dated. However I still like oak cabinets. I would recommend Siltone counter tops. They look like granite in any pattern you like, and don’t require maintenance. Mine are 12 years old and look brand new.

Back