Piston soak - No Berryman B-12 available. What is next best?

I know many people have recommended soaking the pistons with Berryman B-12, however I am unable to source this where I live (outside the US).
1 ) You mean you dont have a Walmart in your area ?

2 ) Why cant you order from Amazon ?

I have a 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T. The vehicle is notorious for burning oil due to the design of the piston rings which get clogged. I am now burning close to 1 liter per 600km.

I know many people have recommended soaking the pistons with Berryman B-12, however I am unable to source this where I live (outside the US). I also don't believe I will be successful in obtaining Toyota or Mopar top engine cleaner.

Is there anything else anyone would recommend? How about mixing Toluene, Acetone, and Methanol in similar ratios to the Berryman B-12? I can source all 3 ingredients locally. Is there a risk in doing this?

Thanks
There is a video on YouTube were a bloke had great results from doing a piston soak on a Q5

“Eurotrash Motorsports”

You can buy B12 on Amazon in the UK

For two cycle engines I use a three part brew. 1:1:1 ratio of transmission fluid, acetone, laquer thinner. The oil in the tranny fluid keeps it all wet so it does not evaporate. It is best to do it on a friday night and let it soak over night. Then the carbon will break loose on the next run cycle.

Back