Nice Duramax for sale

Sure looks great. I’m surprised the driver seat doesn’t look more worn. I’d love it but have too many trucks as it is ;)
Same seat in my 2005 half ton and it took well over 200k miles to develop a hole in the seat where we slide in and out at least 10-15 times a day (surveying truck). The passenger seat is still good as I worked solo a number of years with it. They are very tough seats.

Yea
Same seat in my 2005 half ton and it took well over 200k miles to develop a hole in the seat where we slide in and out at least 10-15 times a day (surveying truck). The passenger seat is still good as I worked solo a number of years with it. They are very tough seats.
h but this one has over 300k, thats why Im surprised it looks so good. Maybe they had covers?

Yea

h but this one has over 300k, thats why Im surprised it looks so good. Maybe they had covers?
I think it's because it drove long hauls towing, while mine stops at 10-20 sites a day, sometimes driving across fields and getting in and out all day. Our 2010 Tacoma the drivers seat was shot at 120k miles under the same conditions.

Looks nicer than our 2006 LBZ. If I was closer, I'd be very interested at that price. That's very fair for a no rust truck if the head gaskets are sound, injector balance rates are within spec, no blowby, and trans holds power.

These trucks pull trailers effortlessly. Its what it was made to do. Ball in the bed doesn't mean much. I'd be more concerned about abuse if it had a lift, bigger tires, big exhaust, emissions components, removed, tuned, etc. At stock power and maintained the drivetrain likely has good miles left in it.

Last edited:
My son had an 07 GMC Sierra with the LBZ. It pulled his 24 foot travel trailer with 2 slides effortlessly. Amazing to watch the tach while climbing a hill fully loaded thinking, when is the transmission going to downshift….and it doesn’t! I SO want this truck! 🚜

Back