Good deal on some nice combo wrenches......

tempting... Not sure I need another set, but might grab one for a mobile tool kit.
Tempting...I hear ya. I couldn't resist at that price, and I probably didn't need any more combo wrenches.

Just be aware that the 13 series are considered a short pattern wrench which is fine if you need them. There is a comparison here.

There is no comparison between Tekton and Stahlwille, Hazet, Snap on, etc. Its like comparing hamburger to Filet Mignon.
I have never understood that German stuff is just the best. I am sure that the Stahlwille are good tools, but for a little less you can have no skips and the same warranty.

So are they better than Snap-on? I always thought Snap-on had the best wrenches but I’ve never used these so I’m curious. I know they are much cheaper than Snap-on lol.

Tekton is honest with their comparisons to Snap-on:

tekton-strength-comparison-chart.jpg

I’ve only used Tekton wrenches in a machine shop setting. No rust. perfect fasteners etc.

They seemed loose fitting and soft. I do like their sockets though which makes no sense as you’d think the metal and quality would be the same.

I recently bought myself some NOS US Craftsman wrenches. Price wise they were about like what OP posted. Seems like a good buy.

*Bought myself a set as well as a Fram Extra Guard since I had the free shipping. They go well together.

Last edited:
Back