For top off only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least they're being honest with their commentary on the back of the bottle. Wrong in many ways, but honest.

Anytime a motor oil has the same name as a cheap bottom of the barrel alcoholic beverage, you know something is wrong and the results will likely be about the same lol.

Originally Posted By: qdeezie
Anytime a motor oil has the same name as a cheap bottom of the barrel alcoholic beverage, you know something is wrong and the results will likely be about the same.

Too funny! Good one! LOL!

Originally Posted By: abycat
put some used oil in a bottle and slap a goofy label on it and sell it to people who buy it cause it sounds cool. greasy!

That would be much higher quality than what this is. Not a bad idea! I should sell the 7.5 qts instead of taking it to be dumped.

A few years back I was on some side road in Ohio with an old beater. I needed a quart or so, had nothing with me and grabbed something similar to this junk. I recall how terrible I felt when I poured it in. Since I was less than 200 miles from home and an OC was due I bit the bullet but grabbed the OC tools as soon as I got home.... Stuff like this is enough to give you night mares.

We soak cherries in a cut mix of Everclear [spirits], Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, some vanilla extract, and a few other goodies. Let them sit for a year or more, and break them out for the holidays. They're always a big hit. Everclear oil? No thanks.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
We soak cherries in a cut mix of Everclear [spirits], Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, some vanilla extract, and a few other goodies. Let them sit for a year or more, and break them out for the holidays. They're always a big hit.

Those cherries sound AWESOME. I do not wonder at all why they're a hit.

I'd never pour that [censored] in my engine unless I was absolutely desperate & had to! It's a shame that stuff like this makes it onto store shelves. It's ALWAYS worth sticking to a name brand in my opinion, unless you're sure the off brand is API SN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back