Brake caliper- Nugeon brand

Is the wholesale closeout @Rockauto Nugeon brand any good?
What is the forum’s consensus?

Last edited:
I've used them on something before, but I assumed them to be just more basic, bottom dollar parts. I wouldn't necessarily consider them good or bad....more like "meh it'll probably work"

Never heard of them before, until the same place you saw them. Got the same email from Rockauto about a wholesaler closeout and our older cars all had Nugeon calipers available.

A lesson I have learned the hard way ....... only buy new ---- never remanufactured parts.
Much less headaches and no "core" charge crap.

I got nugeon calipers for my e90 from rockauto.

IMG_4160.jpeg

Thank u everyone for responding. I bought the wholesale special since they did NOT require a core return. At approx $35 a piece. I am missing the rear right since someone bought the last one without a core charge. Only paid $20 shipping for 3 calipers that weighed in at 35#.

I cannot refuse a deal. Cheaper than what I can purchase locally and I don’t have to do a pickup or do a return core charge. Saved 45 minutes in time and have parts on hand if needed.

IMG_7824.jpeg

Last edited:
Good luck with the Nugeon :)

You should've gotten the new calipers. It's usually better to buy all-new than reman :sneaky:

Anyway, Nugeon also used to import Axxis brake pads but stopped doing so due to low sales.

Back