Not open for further replies.
OK, here it is:
1372_wix_1.jpg

1372_wix_2.jpg

Looking down the outlet of the Wix 51372:
1372_wix_3.jpg

Looking down the outlet of a Car Quest Blue 1372:
1372_cqb_1.jpg

I just went outside to find the crimp, and cannot find anything. It must be glued, but I can't even see a joint anywhere. Very uniform pleats all the way around, so I would think it would be easy to see.

Interesting ... wonder if NAPA is farming out to someone else besides WIX now? Something's going on.
21.gif

The filter looks pretty good. That dome end bypass valve looks very close to the Purolator design.

UPDATE - I just saw the other thread and apparently the WIX version also has the dome end bypass valve. So apparently NAPA Gold is still WIX.

Filter appears to be in good shape and of good quality as well. Thanks for the pics! I just bought a WIX air filter for my Altima. Excellent quality and American made, fit better than the MANN OEM
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Interesting ... wonder if NAPA is farming out to someone else besides WIX now? Something's going on.
21.gif

The filter looks pretty good. That dome end bypass valve looks very close to the Purolator design.

UPDATE - I just saw the other thread and apparently the WIX version also has the dome end bypass valve. So apparently NAPA Gold is still WIX.
It does have a Wix baseplate with 61515 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back