Hogan family situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one has posted about it here by now. I knew they had an ugly streak to them by watching how they treated people on their show but I didnt know it was to that level. Sickening stuff to me just like the idiots that drove by and walked away from the man that got ran over and was lying in the street without aid. I still think there are many good people but more and more our world is pandemic with idiots. It will be interesting to see how this hogan case ends, if they'll lose most of their money over it, become anathema with the public to where they lose their fans, lose their personal friends ect. I really dont see how they can redeem themselves out of this mess to where they'll ever be liked again. I dont think an apology would be convincing at this point.

I lost all my respect for the Hogan family! They couldn't care less about the kid who was hurt and will need a ton of care for the rest of his life.

I knew the kids were spoiled brats but I never thought that they were this screwwed up . Nick will never amount to anything more than a " reality show celebrity " and the girl will end up posing for PLAYBOY . Her singing career will probably fall flat eventually as well .

I saw the sort clip of the man being hit - sickening.
But in the few short seconds afterwards, no one came up to him. So what? We have to process information in our heads, and maybe people were calling for help instead of going up for a look.

Terry Gene Bollea is Hulk Hogans real name.
So Nick Bollea is his sons name.

Did you guys hear the phone call last week that was leaked?
If that family wasn't white trash yet, they were after that call got out. All Nick and dad were talking about was, as soon as Nick got out of jail Terry was going to have a reality television show lined up for him.

Last edited:
What really annoys me is that why are these kids even in the spot light ??

His kids are spoiled brats that have zero talent.

I hope the family of the guy hurt in the car crash sue Hogan for every penny.

Well, I think there was an assumption of risk if the injured kid was out boozing and racing with Nick, especially if they did it on a regular basis. It's not like he was some anonymous 3rd party who got clocked. That is different, so let's not blend it all together.

As far as Terry, everyone I know who has met him says that he is a great guy. When you watch him on their show, he tries to do the right thing and actually thinks about things...much moreso than a lot of celebs in his position. One of my best friends is Brooke's record producer, fwiw. I think she has comparable talent to most in her music genere. Scotty's production skills adds a lot to her "sound".

It's a shame all around, but the attitude of the Hogans is selfish and ignorant, as witnessed by the phone call. It's amazing how quickly the "real" persona comes out when someone thinks they are not being heard.

The Hogans, the Simmons, the Chapmans, Bill and Hillary....

WHO CARES about them and their tawdry, sick, self-centered lives.

Can't you all find anything better to watch than that kee-rap on TV?

uh...What's wrong with Brooke posing in Playboy?
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
uh...What's wrong with Brooke posing in Playboy?
banana2.gif

Nothing , I guess . My point is , that will be the highlight of her life . And Nick has probably already peaked .

Brooke is too blonde and fake looking for my tastes. Now if she were sporting a black or red head of hair, I might think differently.

Did you guys see the TMZ video showing Terry Hogan (Hulk) rubbing sun tan oil all over Brook's legs and lower butt cheeks ?

Its a creepy video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back