Half-price Chicago Auto Show tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/chicago-auto-show-119

For anyone planning to go. $6 for weekday, $8 for weekend. That's half-price, but don't worry, you'll still get gouged on food and parking.
smile.gif

Good job dparm! Nice way to get some exercise since you probably have to walk 5 blocks from a moderately priced parking lot/garage. But those pretty models make it all worthwhile.
01.gif

Originally Posted By: 79sunrunner
Well thank you for the link Sir DParm!

What car are you hoping to see at the auto show

The new BMW M3 & M4, the 2015 Mustang, and Lexus RC F.

Originally Posted By: dparm
The new BMW M3 & M4, the 2015 Mustang, and Lexus RC F.

The new M4 is sweet. The new 2-series is also pretty neat...

DSC_5018.jpg

DSC_5019.jpg

Oh yeah, and so is the RC-F as well as the Toyota FT-1...

DSC_4900.jpg

DSC_4966.jpg

The RC F is secksy. I'm anxious to see it in the flesh, and to drive one. I hope they put some soul into it, as the IS F felt a bit too sterile for me. I'd consider it as my next car in a few years; the new M3/M4 isn't really doing it for me with the twin-turbo I-6.

The last time I went to the auto show in Chicago, I was directed to park inside of a gigantic old warehouse.

I had my doubts if my car would still be there at the end of the day... or if the doors to the warehouse would be closed and locked, and everyone would be gone.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
The last time I went to the auto show in Chicago, I was directed to park inside of a gigantic old warehouse.

I had my doubts if my car would still be there at the end of the day... or if the doors to the warehouse would be closed and locked, and everyone would be gone.

LOL really? Why didn't you just park at the huge garage attached to McCormick Place?

Originally Posted By: dparm
http://www.groupon.com/deals/chicago-auto-show-119

For anyone planning to go. $6 for weekday, $8 for weekend. That's half-price, but don't worry, you'll still get gouged on food and parking.
smile.gif

Take the train, OK I don't know if the train runs there in Chicago, but it drops you off right at the Philly Auto Show. Going there in February with my brother and nephew. Lunch will be chicken pot pie at the Reading Terminal Market, served by some Amish folks, mmmm good eating. It should be an excellent day.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back