EXXON SUPERFLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW DOES IT STACK UP AGAINST MOBIL 5000 OR THE OLD HONDA?
any users? i noticed it has a little higher oxidation than others will that hurt anything? i know its been hit on before but i would really like some honest testimony from users.

Have not seen it on shelves for years. then again I rarely go anywhere except Wally and AAP

I used to use it in my old car. It is still readily available in nyc. someone said that it the same as mobil clean 5000 bulk. i would use it with confidence. if it's the same as 5k bulk, and all these people going to jiffy lube or whatever run it for 10k with no problems, it should be good,.

i have been reading some old threads and they used to like it pretty well around here. i have a case to try before i can formulate any personal opinions.

Originally Posted By: Hermann
Have not seen it on shelves for years. then again I rarely go anywhere except Wally and AAP

AZ had a closeout on it a couple years ago when they moved all the oil shelves around to make room for more jugs. Haven't seen it since.

Originally Posted By: electrolover
HOW DOES IT STACK UP AGAINST MOBIL 5000 OR THE OLD HONDA?
any users? i noticed it has a little higher oxidation than others will that hurt anything? i know its been hit on before but i would really like some honest testimony from users.

I used it for a couple of years in 3 vehicles, liked it but it is best for regular oil changes, at that time the Mobil techs told me it was a step below Mobil Clean 5000, they recommended 4,000 miles or 6 months, if under warrenty follow the manufacturers guidline, at that time it was what they sold to dealers and qucik lubes, personally I went 3 months or 3,000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back