AMSOIL Retailer in Portland Oregon Metro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to get a quart of this and a quart of that to have sufficient quatity for an few OCs. I don't want to become a member and mail order oil.
GI Joe's used to carry AMSOIL, but they went out of business recently. Anyone knows where AMSOIL is retailed in the Portland, Oregon metro area?

Thanks!

A lot of the NAPA locations around here carry Amsoil, if you have a NAPA nearby check them out and see if they carry any. I've also seen gas stations with "Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants Sold Here" signs.

in vancouver there is a place called costless auto parts and they carry most of the amsoil line. The stuff they dont they can order for you.

Originally Posted By: TwoWheelRider
I just need to get a quart of this and a quart of that to have sufficient quatity for an few OCs. I don't want to become a member and mail order oil.
GI Joe's used to carry AMSOIL, but they went out of business recently. Anyone knows where AMSOIL is retailed in the Portland, Oregon metro area?

Thanks!

I can sign you up as a PC and you can drive right to the DC (Dist. Center)

Portland DC
16260 S.W. 72nd Ave.
Building 2
Portland, OR 97224

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: TwoWheelRider

Thanks!

I can sign you up as a PC and you can drive right to the DC (Dist. Center)

Portland DC
16260 S.W. 72nd Ave.
Building 2
Portland, OR 97224

There is THE answer!
thumbsup2.gif

Pabs is the best for customer service (I'm sure Gary is also )
01.gif

The BEST part of this deal is that they WILL have whatever you need. Order it from Pablo and go get it. Nice!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back