Pennzoil Platinum vs. Valvoline SynPower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

The one that is cheaper.
Unless you can conclusively prove 1 way or other between these 2, price is the main determinant.

Anything else is conjecture IMO.

cheers.gif

Quote:

The one that is cheaper.
Unless you can conclusively prove 1 way or other between these 2, price is the main determinant.

Anything else is conjecture IMO.

Put that up on the front page here and close the forum, because that's the bottom line!
cheers.gif

Quote:

Knowing Valvoline, they probably are not using that high quality of a base oil. IMO.

I would like to know how you know Valvoline and what kind of base oil they are using. I find this an odd statement to make, especially with the "IMO" at the end. Care to back up your "opinion" of Valvoline and their base oil in Synpower?

Last edited:
Quote:

Quote:

Knowing Valvoline, they probably are not using that high quality of a base oil. IMO.

I would like to know how you know Valvoline and what kind of base oil they are using. I find this an odd statement to make, especially with the "IMO" at the end. Care to back up your "opinion" of Valvoline and their base oil in Synpower?

I feel the sameway........i just switched from RP to V synpower to give it a shot in a UOA. I have always like Valvoline products.
twocents.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back