Fast Amsoil and Fleet Filter delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am an occasional thorn in the side of Amsoil distributors, I feel that it is more than fair to
state my extreme pleasure in their order fulfillment.

I completed my order Monday PM, their package arrived
before NOON Wednesday. That is great.

Fleet Filter also delivered on the same truck, but they
had an "extra" 4 hours. Still, very impressive.

Hats off to both companies' order fulfillment department!

cheers!

The Dallas DC is on the ball. I dealt with them not long ago and was amazed at how fast they shipped and responded to email inquires (minutes).

Chicago on the other hand is slow, they must only ship out on certain days. I have ordered on Monday many times and the never ship until Friday. Superior is fast.

Most of my stuff from Chicago comes in 2 days. So if I order Monday its here on Wednesday.

I usually get my Amsoil in two days...and this is with the cheapest shipping option...UPS is darn good around here...Which Amsoil products did you purchase?...
cheers2.gif

AMSOIL is currently running almost at production capacity. Even with that, their backorders are normally cleared within a few days.
I placed an order yesterday for a dealer, and was told the AME 15W-40 in gallons was on backorder. The rest of the order shipped yesterday (out of Richmond). Today I got confirmation that the rest of the order was shipped today.
Obviously, a truck came in.
I've ordered one day, by noon, and had delivery the next day.

All in all, they do a tremendous job with little recognition--heck, isn't that the way things are supposed to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back