Which Led Zep song are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really silly thing:

http://www.geocities.com/cbstaffpage/zepquiz.html

Stupid, I know. I wouldn't even normally post such a thing, but after doing the Led Zeppelin top 10 list I got curious about some lyrics. So I googled and came across this dumb thing. Now here is the strange part. Guess which song it told me "I am"? Tangerine - it's pretty much been one of my favs for years..... OK I'm done being a teen this evening.
grin.gif
crazy.gif
wink.gif

Me too:

When The Levee Breaks

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

Amazing, how easily they profiled me. I must say I fudged the question on my favorite Spice Girl. While I do know of them, I know nothing about them and have no idea who's Savory and who's Cinnamon. I picked Old Spice just because Binaca wasn't an option. So maybe the test result is all skewed. Or is it, minions?

You needed to be "spiced", as the spice girl questions would best be answered by Lucy (of beatles fame)

I also got When the Levee Breaks but I didn't know how to answer half of the questions so I'm not so sure about the validity of the results
wink.gif

Hangman-that anime. that foreboding sence of the ship sinking. That feeling that noone will survive... that most joyous, gracefull and beautifull day of my life i found love and was crushed to pulp in the same breadth. Hangman defintly.

Quote:

I also got When the Levee Breaks but I didn't know how to answer half of the questions so I'm not so sure about the validity of the results
wink.gif

In that case I'll become overlord and you won't. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back