Bosch Super Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeps run better with Champion plugs. i promise you.. ditch the bosch.... (no i am not a bosch hater but notice how they do not come factory in any make or model car) there is a good reason behind that. if they do come factory with them its pretty rare

I have run both Champion Truck plugs and Bosch Supers and notice no difference. Mileage is the same as well. I even run an Accel Super Coil with plugs gapped to .040

that means their IGNITION SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON BOSCH just like jeeps are based on champions.. this is not motor oil hahaha.. gya the nerve and intelligence of some people.. do the research.. go join a jeep forum and tell them you use bosch plugs and see if you dont get bombarded with info on why not to use plugs other than champions. also do some research on ignition systems.. dont ASSume that bc one make and model of a totally different company mean you can use the same with something else.. thats just ingnorance at its best.. i am not meaning to flame but you clearly dont know ----

Quote:

that means their IGNITION SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON BOSCH just like jeeps are based on champions.. this is not motor oil hahaha.. gya the nerve and intelligence of some people.. do the research.. go join a jeep forum and tell them you use bosch plugs and see if you dont get bombarded with info on why not to use plugs other than champions. also do some research on ignition systems.. dont ASSume that bc one make and model of a totally different company mean you can use the same with something else.. thats just ingnorance at its best.. i am not meaning to flame but you clearly dont know ----

Spark plugs are NO different than motor oil. It is NOT about brand, it is about meeting the exact specs for the particular application. Whether the application calls for copper, multi-electrode copper, single platinum, double platinum, Iridium, or Iridium w/platinum padded ground electrode, it's ALL about meeting the specifications.

For instance, nearly all of the newer GM cars use either a double platinum plug or an Iridium plug with a platinum padded ground electrode. It's irrelevant whether you install a Champion, NGK, Delco, or Denso plug as long as it is of the original type. Of course, Bosch plugs are often an issue as they do not make a plug of the double platinum or Iridium variety that has the correct platinum padding on the ground electrode.

Bosch copper plugs work great in everything!! They are the best buy on the market since they are often $.95 or less per plug.I have never seen anyvechile running them have any problems at all. I do conceed that some vechiles really donot like Bosch Platnium plugs but that is a different story!Bosch copper plugs work great in snow mobile's especialy one's with a rotary engine and motorcycles and boats and car's!!!! I would have to say that they are just slightly behind NGK or Denso in my opion when talking about copper plugs!!! If you gave me a set of Champion or Autolite plug's I would try to sell them or trade them for something else! I might even try to seperate the materials and just put them in the recycleing center.

BOSCH Super are good for cars with distributor ignitions and German cars with electronic ignition. For Japanese cars, use plain plugs on older cars and Ir in newer ones.

What I'm trying to say is that premium plugs are really best for engines that can run clean so they can run long the service life they are designed for. Otherwise...???

We don't use Bosch spark plugs in the shop for years.
Misfires when new or soon down the road are common.
It's not worth it to us.
Otherwise, Bosch remains a premium company.

I have ran Bosch Platnium in everything I have owned or any of my family have owned since they came on the market! That is a long long time! The worst I have ever seen is some rough idle issue's due to the wide heat range of the plugs but once off idle the problem goes away. I do not spend much time at idle and once the vechile's warm up this usualy pass's as well.Heck I have had Bosch Platnium's int he wifes buick for over 40,000 miles with no problem from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back