New bike pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a crazy few weeks with the passing of my friend's father, school starting and band starting, but I finally managed to snag a few pics of my new bike and accessories.
IMG_0256.jpg

Diadora/Cannondale Shoes and Giro helmet
IMG_0255.jpg

An older Cateye that my friend's father gave to me.
IMG_0254.jpg

Yes, those are Look Keo Classic Pedals.... a lot cheaper than Speedplays and they suit me just fine.
IMG_0253.jpg

Oops, sorry, I just caught the caption about getting the Cateye gratis!!
Sometimes I wish I had a triple. I'm thinking about converting over to a compact setup, but still keeping the wider range rear cogs. This gets to be MUCHO $$$$$ though when you're talking Campy Record Carbon though.
frown.gif

dailydriver,

I just converted to a "compact triple". I'm running a 30-39-50 combo and I love it. The 30-39 shift is rough as I am using a double 39 ring which isn't ramped but the 39-50 shift is sweet. I was running a standard 30-42-52 triple. With a 12-25 at the rear, the new set up is great!

I'm not sure of the Campy bolt diameter though. Shimano is a standard 130.

That sounds great, but I will probably go for a standard compact double 34/50 with a 12-25 cogset. That should let me handle all but the worst "walls"!
laugh.gif
It's a shame getting old, I used to be able to sprint up those walls on the big ring x 17 in my younger racing days of yore!!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back