VSOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference between the pro version and the reg vsot? is the pro version have all those really high additives that was in it long time ago and does the reg version have the dumbed down additives that we see now?

Valvoline conventional oil is always available in 5 Quart containers at Wal-Mart for a very nice price. I was thinking for a while just to just the Valvoline oil and add some VSOT to make the additive content stronger. But with the variable results people are getting from VSOT I think I will just stick to Chevron oil.

Valvoline conventional oil is always available in 5 Quart containers at Wal-Mart for a very nice price. I was thinking for a while just to just the Valvoline oil and add some VSOT to make the additive content stronger. But with the variable results people are getting from VSOT I think I will just stick to Chevron oil.

I emailed Valvoline Synpower about any possible formula changes, and here's their response:

The formula has not changed in these oils. The only change in that last few years has been a decrease in Zinc, but nothing harmful to any type of new vehicle. The SynPower Oil Treatment is available at Napa Auto Parts.

Quote:

whats the difference between the pro version and the reg vsot? is the pro version have all those really high additives that was in it long time ago and does the reg version have the dumbed down additives that we see now?

The label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back