Boris Said

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known of Boris Said since his first stint in Trans Am; he's a class act and a funny [censored] dude.

I agree; he could probably sell more Miller Lite than Kurt Busch, and with top notch equipment, outperform him.

What ?? ..... what did Boris say ??
dunno.gif
tounge2.gif

I believe Boris Said is a Russian variation of the game we know as "Simon says".
laugh.gif

Jokes aside I am a big fan of Boris and I am sure I will enjoy watching him for many years to come. A real gentleman-like driver.

Quote:

I believe Boris Said is a Russian variation of the game we know as "Simon says".
laugh.gif

Jokes aside I am a big fan of Boris and I am sure I will enjoy watching him for many years to come. A real gentleman-like driver.

He'll putcha into the wall though if you start ---- with him! But he doesn't seem to be the type to just purposely spin you out like some others.

If this guy is such a great driver why does he have to punt a driver (Blaney) out of the way at Watkins Glen?

from nascar.com

The result was a 14th-place finish that got Wood Brothers the two spots it needed. Wood, spotting on the backstretch, said Said took care of the car and realized he was racing not the leaders, but the other drivers like Dave Blaney and Patrick Carpentier competing to get their cars back in the top 35. In the waning laps, with Kurt Busch and Ryan Newman closing fast behind him, Said pulled aside and let them go by.

"That was honorable," Wood said. "It was all about getting points."

Instead of really on ability to beat the 22 car, he decided to punt him out of the way. The 22 car was only 21 points in front of the 21 car prior to the race. Since Said punted the 22, he assumed 35th in points, which locks the 21 into the top 35

Hookem, it's a business. Boris Said would bring great visibility to a sponsor.

Is Kyle Petty a great driver? No. The world loves him and it reflects kindly on his sponsors. Boris would do the same and might even be in contention in a few races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back