Mobil Gasoline???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a pretty big Shell supporter, but my local Shell just closed. They must have been supporting terrorism or something, I don't know. The closest stations to me now are Mobil, BP, and Sunoco. I have used Sunoco and BP with no luck, both worse MPG than Shell, oh, and the butt dyno. So, my question is how is Mobil gas, does anyone have any info on them? How is there gas compared to Shell, additives and such?

The Amoco Ultimate sold at BP stations has Top Tier levels of additives and is a good gas. I've used it in my car and bike and I can tell a difference over other brands.

I am sorry I was not specific, I will not use anything more than 87 octane. Shell is top tier and I am well aware of top tier standards. Shell is the ONLY top tier gasoline in my area, but I no longer have Shell within 10 miles. So, my question, has anyone had good or bad experience with MOBIL 87 octane fuel?

I have not had any problems with Mobil gas, but haven't had problems with any gas in many years.

I don't know about Mobil in Ohio, but here in California it is one of the better gasolines. It ranks right up with Shell and Chevron.

We used to have Mobil out here in the Pacific Northwest- IIRC it was good gasoline.

"We're the rocker arm assem-ba-ly, assem-ba-ly, assem-ba-ly..." One of the greatest commercials ever.

Coop129,

I use Exxon brand which is the same as Mobil and I haven't had any problems in my cars. I've heard that Shell is slowly removing itself from my region so in the future no more Shell gas stations in Southern California. My particular area all the Shell stations are being replaced with "Valero". I tried this gas too and no felt stomach aches or anykind. I don't know if it's a Top Tier gas but it's been around for as long as I've been alive. Try it and find out.

Durango
usa2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back