FP for my bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP60 will not literally add HP (as you stated before) to your motor, but it will keep your fuel system and combustion chambers clean to allow you to keep your motor at pretty much full potential all the time.

Without running FP60 (or something similar), over time deposits will form in any engine, robbing some potential power and efficiency. How much and how fast this power and efficiency is lost, depends on many, many variables.

FP60 is also said to assist with more complete combustion, which may provide better MPG and possibly a little more power, but minimal.

Very interesting to say the least.
I will think that could be included in a maintenance guide with this new bike for every 6K miles. I think?

I live in Dominican Republic and the problem here is not finding good oil is good gasoline, is frecuent that bikes have inyector problems.

My turbo JDM subaru (300+ hp) has to run on 20% toluene in order not to go booooom. Or run at 10PSI and have no fun.

There's a more noticeable difference in my bike with UCL over FP (a few MPGs and runs better), but FP seems to do more for my car..not so much MPG, but seems smoother..My bike uses a carb, so I'm thinking UCL for carbs and FP for fuel injection...just how it works in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back