Match the product with the marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A)Helps keep PCV systems clean for smooth engine performance.
B) Proven by Roush Racing
C) High level of fuel economy based on US industry standards
D) It is specially designed to prevent sludge and varnish deposits for reduced oil consumption, extended engine life and maximum overall performance.

1) Castrol Syntec
2) Amsoil
3) Havoline Deposit Shield
4) Pennzoil Platinum

3)
4)
1)
2)

grin.gif

Dang, Buster nailed it, right out of the box!
grin.gif

A & B, I actually knew, C & D required some work.

Well, actually on C) "High level of fuel economy based on US industry standards", I thought this was a line from "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation".
tongue.gif

Here’s the verbage I was able to trace on C & D:

C) High level of fuel economy - Castrol Syntec Blend
D) designed to prevent sludge and varnish deposits - Amsoil 5W-40 - Superior Engine Cleanliness

Emerging science suggests that 9 out of 10 doctors portrayed by professional actors babbling about clinical studies (no legal definition of what a clinical study is) regarding the buzz words used by korporate America trying to convince you to do something you likely wouldn't do otherwise unless propagandized by inane babbling appearing on the mass media is........

uhhhh.... what was the question?

No. I did not watch the superdooper bowl. Neither did I tune to it for the commercials.

And, what is it with that Spears trash-monger and the Smith skeleton taking up such a sizable percentage of the local TV news?

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't easy being a psuedo-intellectual when surrounded by a horde of untermensche.

BITOG is a refuge from the maddening crowd. At least there's a flicker of intelligent life hereabouts!!!!! Unlike my real life wherein the shanty is surrounded by drooling barbarians. Mental midgets, brainless tumors.... idiotic imbeciles.

Uhhhhh....

What was the question? Does my answer have to be in the form of a question?

May I ponder awhile?

Brother, can you spare a muffin?

One of the great questions of our time:

Where's all the banana nut bread? Have you tried to buy banana nut bread? Saw some during the December-based holiday-like time period but it didn't taste like real banana nut bread.

My wants/needs/desires are so few. Banana nut bread is one of the few delicacies I crave peiodically but..... in this country of bounty..... there is apparently no place for a Coot to lay his paws upon a tasty tidbit of such a simple item.

Sniff.

obbop...I don't even know what to say except...wow! It takes someone on the brink of either genius or madness to take an oil marketing post and turn it into a lifelong search for the perfect banana nut bread.

I am truly humbled...and frightened.

hide.gif

Quote:

My wants/needs/desires are so few. Banana nut bread is one of the few delicacies I crave peiodically but..... in this country of bounty..... there is apparently no place for a Coot to lay his paws upon a tasty tidbit of such a simple item.

Emerging science suggests you should bake your own. The number of foods I can make can be counted on one hand but banana bread is one of them. Nothing to it.

Be warned that adding Glosette chocolate raisins in an attempt to make banana chocolate raisin bread is a noble concept but it doesn't actually work out.
blush.gif

Quote:

. . . Ain't easy being a psuedo-intellectual when surrounded by a horde of untermensche. . . .

Actually, I'd think it would be easier to be a pseudo-intellectual under those conditions.

(Been doing it all my life, yanno.)

Quote:

Quote:

. . . Ain't easy being a psuedo-intellectual when surrounded by a horde of untermensche. . . .

Actually, I'd think it would be easier to be a pseudo-intellectual under those conditions.

(Been doing it all my life, yanno.)

Brilliant!!!!!!

You, sir, are undoubtedly correct.

I sit humbled before thine commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back