Baked Omelet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my own style thin and crispy omelet: egg, spinach, ham, onion, Monterrey Jack and Swiss (Emmental) cheese, parsely and spices. The crust on top is cheese and bread crumbs. I like it with tomato salad.

baked_omelet2_s842.jpg

baked_omelet_s1843.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe there isn't more interest in your omelet, Mori. It looks delicious to me, yummers.

The wife has a table-top omelet maker that cooks well. I like lots of cheese and ham in mine, you know, all that cholesterol filled stuff that's so good for you.....
smirk.gif

Well, as I said, I like it thin and crunchy. I do make a fat omelet, too. It''ll give you a heart attack.
wink.gif

Try me.

I was gonna take the perfect picture of my millet scones Sat morning and right then a Hungarian dance girl came downstairs and said "Wake up you idiot - how many times do I need to tell you: NO PICTURES OF FOOD!!!!!"

Last edited:
Quote:

I was gonna take the perfect picture of my millet scones Sat morning and right then a Hungarian dance girl came downstairs and said "Wake up you idiot - how many times do I need to tell you: NO PICTURES OF FOOD!!!!!"

What's up with that? Seems a bit odd. What's her reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back