Amsoil Preferred Customer Questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any of the 3 sponsers on the board....Don,MS Parks, Pablo.

Question:

Can anyone sign up on the Amsoil Corporate Website for Preferred Customer Status with just entering your ZO/Dealer numbers when ordering product and choose one of you to sponser them?

Can you all provide your ZO numbers if this can be done?

patriot.gif
canada.gif
patriot.gif
canada.gif
cheers.gif

I dont fully get the PC bit...

If I buy from pablo or msparks, I get some sort of discount, depending on dealer. If Im a PC, then what? I pay into the PC system to enable the discounts for myself, right? So then what is the point of working with a site sponsor dealer? Do I get an additional discount? Do the site sponsors make a commission off of my disocunted price, but I pay the same PC price as if I wasnt working with one of the site sponsors?

It seems that if Im getting a deal buying from the site sponsors, and theyre getting max commission and putting a bunch of it back into the site, then this is the optimal method of purchase, IMO, unless youre buying a LOT of product, as with the deals that the SS offer, it drops the delta further to make the justification...

JMH

You get the exact price I pay as a PC. I can't discount beyond that unless I want a loss....

Now I do get a small commission at the end of the month based on a points system. So it it's a win-win.

You're mated "through" his established relationship with Amsoil. You're part of his network or 'downline'.

Quote:

You're mated "through" his established relationship with Amsoil. You're part of his network or 'downline'.

Actually note true, a PC is just another "buying customer". Only person is part of the "network or downline is a sponsored dealer.

A PC or customer will never receive a commission check from Amsoil. A PC can upgrade to a dealer though, when then will become part of the sponsoring dealers "network".

Quote:

Quote:

Actually note true, a PC is just another "buying customer". Only person is part of the "network or downline is a sponsored dealer.

A PC or customer will never receive a commission check from Amsoil. A PC can upgrade to a dealer though, when then will become part of the sponsoring dealers "network".

I must not have worded that well. If you have your dealer number associated with their PC membership ...then you've (the referring dealer) got no further relationship with the customer (checking documentation here)
confused.gif
There's a reason for that dealer number to be included in the PC application. Aren't they "your" preferred customer?

Gary - that's basically correct.

MS - I agree some dealers do no CS. I love helping people out, plus if it's an order problem - I like to get the root cause fixed so it doesn't happen again. Toughest seem to be UPS stupidity problems (dropped then ran over box!), but in reality these can be fixed quick with a new shipment and don't happen too often.

Quote:

You get the exact price I pay as a PC. I can't discount beyond that unless I want a loss....

Now I do get a small commission at the end of the month based on a points system. So it it's a win-win.

So if I order through Pablo I would pay the same price as a PC, but not have to pay the annual fee?

Quote:

Quote:

So if I order through Pablo I would pay the same price as a PC, but not have to pay the annual fee?

No, sorry. I was answering JHZR2's question. Folks still have to pay the PC fee ($10/six mo or $20/year).

I've had a PC account for a few years and the system works great. I can use my debit card on the Amsoil web site and get my order in just a couple of days. Or pick up the phone and call my Amsoil Dealer MSparks ask a bunch of questions and get my order in a couple of days.

All the Amsoil guys here are first rate and make the product shine. They all provide great customer service.

The PC account gives a nice discount and I order oil for a lot of my friends and family.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, sorry. I was answering JHZR2's question. Folks still have to pay the PC fee ($10/six mo or $20/year).

OK, sorry about that. I just renewed my PC account and that didn't sound right.
pat2.gif

I want to become a preferred customer but I want to deal with a dealer from this site. How do I go about it? Just email Amsoil and give your name and dealer #?

I live in AZ

I still don't quite understand what the benefits of becoming a PC are. I won't generally be ordering a lot, I only plan on buying for 1-2 cars, changing 1-2 times a year depending on the conditions. Would it even be necessary for me to get that? Will the sponsor i've chosen still get commission even if I choose not to be a PC? Thanks for the help in advance
smile.gif

Being a Preferred customer gives you the opertunity to purchase all of the different AMSOIL products at the wholesale prices.
You order by calling the 800# and do it at your conviniance. I find that most times when placing an order in the morning most customers will recieve it the next day or second day. Now that's pretty good service.
You don't have to leave your house.
Here in canada there is about a $26.00 savings on a case of 5W30. In the States it's about $21.00.
You save right from the start.
It's up to you what ever you want to do, but in my eyes it's a pretty good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back