Amsoil adds Mothers® Polishes-Waxes-Cleaners

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMSOIL INC., The First in Synthetics®, is expanding its product line and introducing the addition of Mothers® Car Care Appearance Products. The Mothers line of products is divided up into four primary categories with additional supplemental products offered as well.

Mothers Car Care Products

Stuff looks pricey tho...
shocked.gif

I think the main plan for Amsoil is to be able to provide car car products to the vast "preferred customers" so they can the products at wholesale. I just don't think you would be able to compete with shipping and stuff with a big box store like autozone or O'rielly's or something.

I think it's a great idea.

The other aspect is some of the smaller "retail" accounts could carry mothers without having a huge investment to carry all the products. I'm sure there is a minimum that you would have to order and with Amsoil you can order just a couple things.

I think it's a good idea for them to expand their business as long as they don't loose focus on the quality of their oils.

I can get Mother's anywhere so I would never order through Amsoil. Zaino must be ordered but that is a much higher end product than Mother's.

Actually that is true to some extent. I used the new Reflections stuff and thought it was good. I could never get the "Top Coat".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back