Outers foaming bore cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK we have dicussed several cleaners here in the past but I tried this one recently and was pleased. Does just what it says! I have been using it on my varmit rifles and it has worked great! Removes all the residue and copper fouling in 1 or 2 treatments depending on how bad the copper fouling is. Good thing is it doesn't take any effort on my part. Just stick the nozzle in and give it a squirt until foam comes out the other end. Let it sit for a while and patch it out. No brushing. Works very well! I have used it on a few auto loaders but be wary of the foam shooting out the gas system! This stuff really gets into the gas system. No smell, no amonia etc. very mild stuff.
rugerman.gif

I bought the same stuff on a whim and tried it out. I too was surprised at how well it worked. I would definitely recommend it.

I think my Wal-Mart has it. I got mine at a local gun shop. Comes in a blue can with a clear plastic hose hanging off the side.

My error guys it's Gunslick foaming bore cleaner not Outers!!!!! You'll have to kill me later! My memory is getting way to short!

What application did you try it in, a high velocity rifle or a handgun?

Do you run a copper solvent through afterward to see if there was indeed copper remaining?

I use it in my high powered rifles. Yes I ahve run copper remover through afterwards and it does work very well. I was really suprised at how well it works! No effort, fast and no nasty smell either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back