Shell Tier 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where else to post this.. but thought I"d ask here.. so in Canada.. is shell the only Tier 1 gas company
? I couldn't find the MSDS nor do I know wat to look for on there.. wats the benefits of Tier 1 gas?

Here's a list of the current top tier retailers per here:

QuikTrip
Chevron
Conoco
Phillips
Shell
Entec Stations
MFA Oil Company
Kwik Trip/Kwik Star
The Somerset Refinery, Inc.
Chevron-Canada
Aloha Petroleum
Tri-Par Oil Company
Shell-Canada
Texaco

If you are interested in this subject, (to start with) search for " top tier gas " under All Forums, in subject and body, and blank out the date range. Make sure you leave a space between the quotations and the words.
cheers.gif

This is a good one: http://theoildrop.server101.com/forums/s...rt=all&vc=1

Well Sunoco could definately make it easy, as they already have the 10% ethanol blend base fuel to start out with. No less than 8% no more than 10%.
I would hazzard to guess that since PetroCan is now TopTier, they too have this ethanol blend as a base fuel.

Quote:

Well Sunoco could definately make it easy, as they already have the 10% ethanol blend base fuel to start out with. No less than 8% no more than 10%.
I would hazzard to guess that since PetroCan is now TopTier, they too have this ethanol blend as a base fuel.

What does ethanol have to do with Top Tier? Top Tier is about detergent and deposit control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back