Any female GC stashers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife reaction thread in the "GC stash status" topic got me thinking. Are there any female GC stashers out there or is the GC stashing affliction a male only thing?

You've gotta be kidding. Male only by the most overwhelming of margins. Now, I can think of at least one female who'd love to take the lead as a GC un-stasher. . .

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

there was one person in a different thread that said their wife or girlfriend scored some gc the other day

Of course, everyone knows that these boards are overwhelmingly populated by men. So I hail you, audi_guy; for searching for that needle in a haystack.
worshippy.gif
A BITOGER's (whether of the GC sub-clan or not) wet dream; a chick into motor oil. I am thinking, if she is into motor lube, who knows what other lubes she may find interesting
wink.gif

you would be lucky if a woman checks the oil. let alone to horde GC or even know what GC was. I am sure they are out there.

Yes, that was me, my girlfriend Amanda is slowly becoming addicted to this site, as I am. She is an automotive enthusiast but foremost a bike afficionado; when I first met her parents, her father proudly told me that he helped her (not the other way around) rebuild an ancient Triumph and a mid-80s Harley before she was even 18 years old. Last night I watched her finish a carb rebuild and install on her 68 Chevelle before the snow hit so we could move the car into the garage and out of the driveway (of course it was under a cover, but we got a foot of snow so far today).

I love watching a lovely lady who knows how to work on machines!

I am very proud of her!!!

quote:

Yes, that was me, my girlfriend Amanda is slowly becoming addicted to this site

Vindication!

A real find indeed.

quote:

rebuild an ancient Triumph

bowdown.gif

Propose Son Propose to that lady at once!
grin.gif

Now I can't help but revise the pick up line.

Hey big boy you look like a GC kind of guy. How'd you like to take a trip with me to an AZ for a little GC?
lol.gif

quote:

Yes, that was me, my girlfriend Amanda is slowly becoming addicted to this site, as I am. She is an automotive enthusiast but foremost a bike afficionado; when I first met her parents, her father proudly told me that he helped her (not the other way around) rebuild an ancient Triumph and a mid-80s Harley before she was even 18 years old. Last night I watched her finish a carb rebuild and install on her 68 Chevelle before the snow hit so we could move the car into the garage and out of the driveway (of course it was under a cover, but we got a foot of snow so far today).

My wife's name is Amanda too!! If it's something for our cars, she's usually all for it!

Cool!

Yeah she's a keeper, definitely, for more reasons than are imaginable...I had better watch myself as she will eventually be reading this!!!

The Amanda's join an elite crowd...the Lady Elves love GC...I know that Sabina, wife of the chief GC chemist, had a ring made with a stone--I think it was a Peridot--THE EXACT SHADE of GC when being poured with a backlight illuminating it. She is way cool....really!

My wife supports my GC hoarding so far. She was excited when I finally found some. She's good looking too.
smile.gif

quote:

said their wife or girlfriend scored some gc the other day

I seem to remember something like that myself. I do remember one poster said he was talking about GC at a party and a girl overheard him and asked about GC. He reported they left the party to make a GC run at a nearby AZ.

True? Dunno but it interesting just the same. What a pickup line. Hey baby you look like a GC girl. How'd you like to take a trip with me to an AZ for a little GC?
grin.gif

My wife is always on my case about GC. (pun intended) How much GC do we have now? When can we use some of the M-03 stuff? When is there a GC sale going on? What if someone tops my car with dino oil? How many miles can we run it? Should we store it inside or outside? etc...etc...
grin.gif

This is one rare woman that you do not want to lose. I hope that you propose to her as soon as possible. If you cannot afford a ring perhaps we can take up a collection for you. Does she have a sister?

Ha ha ha...yes a definite keeper, and her sisters are both taken...but neither one can hold a wrench or ride a bike like Amanda can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back